Livescore is an online tool that allows administrators to record scores in real-time while at the game via their mobile phone or tablet. Live scores can be published to your SP website, including play-by-play actions (goal scored, substitution, red card, etc.).
The following instructions take you through the process for accessing LiveScore for your Association or Club.
1. Go to m.sportingpulse.com in your mobile device's Internet browser.
2. Under 'Admin Links', click on Mobile Scoring.
3. You will be asked to sign in to Online Results with your SP Passport (what is SP Passport?). If you have an SP Passport, click on Online Results to go to the Sign In screen. If you do not have an SP Passport, click on Register to create an account.
4. At the Sign In screen, enter your SP Passport email address and password and click on Sign In.
5. At the 'SP Online Results Accounts' screen, you will see the names of the 'SP Membership Accounts' for the Associations and Clubs that you have linked to your SP Passport. Click on the name of the Association or Club to access LiveScore for matches played within that Association or Club.
6. If you need to enter results for an Association or Club that is not yet showing in your SP Passport, you can add them to your SP Passport under 'Link SP Online Results Account'. Enter the username and password for the Online Results account that you want to administer and click on Link Account. If you do not know the username and password for the Online Results account that you want to add, click here for instructions.