LiveScore is an online tool that allows administrators to record scores in real-time while at the game via their mobile phone or tablet. It allows live scores to be published to your FOX SPORTS PULSE Standard website, including play-by-play actions.
LiveScore is currently available for the following sports:
Please note that the below example uses the Australian Rules football scoring system.
1. From the Online Results match list, you will see a number of options for filtering the matches that you want to display:
Match date - enter a start date in the 'Show matches commencing on' field and an end date in the 'and concluding on' field
Season - select a season from the drop-down list
Club - select a club from the drop-down list (Association-only option)
Venue name - select a venue or multiple venues from the 'Venue Name' drop-down list
Competition name - select a competition or multiple competitions from the 'Competition Name' drop-down list
2. From the Match List, locate the game that you want to enter results for and click on At Game.
3. LiveScore will launch for the selected game. The 'Game Information' screen provides a number of options for inputting live progress scores, player actions and the game time.
4. At the commencement of the game, click on Start Clock. The clock will commence.
5. Once the clock starts, the 'Start Clock' button will change to 'Stop Clock'. You can pause the clock at any time by clicking on Stop Clock.
6. When a team scores, click on the plus (+) button below the scoring team to add goals or behinds to that team's scoreboard. A goal will add the relevant points to the team's score depending on the sport. A behind option will also be available for AFL games. If you make an error, you can click on the minus (-) button to deduct from the team's score.
7. To add a player action, such as a goal scorer, click on Add Player Action below the team that the action belongs to.
8. A list of available player actions will appear. Click on the action that you want to add.
Please note: These actions are configurable by the League/Association. Click here to see how to configure statistics profiles (look under 'Player Match Stats Configuration').
9. The player list for that team will appear. Click on the name of the player you want to assign the action to.
10. You will be returned to the scoreboard and the 'Actions' area will be updated with the newly added action. If you have added a 'scoring' player action, ie. a goal or a behind, the scoreboard will automatically update with the score.
11. As each action is added, it will be listed above the previous action.
12. If you make a mistake on a player action, the action can be deleted by clicking on the delete button next to the action you want to delete. It must be deleted before the end of the current period. After a period concludes, player actions cannot be deleted.
13. The live scores will be shown on the League and Club Mobile & Websites on the Fixtures Page.